Lemon & Rosemary Chicken with Sweet Potato Hash
I decided to get us out of our rut and introduce us to some new meals (and maybe give you all some inspiration as well). Last night I made a new recipe of Lemon & Rosemary Chicken. I chopped up some sweet potatoes and onions to go with it.
- 2 Boneless chicken breasts, about 6 oz. each
- 1 Lemon, cut in half
- 1 Sprig of rosemary
- Olive oil
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Cut up your chicken breasts if they’re too large and place them on a baking pan and drizzle olive oil. Coat the chicken on both sides with the oil.
- Season the chicken on both sides with salt. Strip the rosemary leaves from their branches; rub the rosemary on both sides of the chicken. Squeeze the lemon juice on the chicken.
- (Optional: Let the chicken sit at room temperature for 25 minutes.
- Roast the chicken for 20 minutes, until the pan juices are bubbling and dark brown. If each chicken is over 6 ounces then you might need to cook a little longer, but don’t over cook!
- Let the chicken rest for 5 minutes.