Caesar Pork Chops with Asparagus
Tonight for dinner I made some Caesar Pork Chops from the KitchMe.com website. I served it with a side of asparagus with onion, olive oil, a speck of butter, and some goat cheese on top. This has now become one of my new favorite recipes…but it’s not overly healthy if that’s what you’re looking for.
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1/2 tsp Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 4 piece pork loin chop, 1/2″ thick
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 375. Spray a 12 X 8 inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In pie pan or shallow dish, mix flour and Italian seasoning. Mix dressing and cheese into another pie pan or shallow dish.
- Coat both sides of each pork chop with the flour mixture; dip into dressing, coating both sides well. Place in baking dish. Discard any remaining flour and dressing.
- Bake uncovered, 35 to 40 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center.