The Best Chicken Salad EVER
Do you want to try the best chicken salad ever? And, one that is super easy to make? Of course you do, even if you don’t realize it yet. I decided to make this for lunch a few of the days this week. I used to think I didn’t like celery – now I realize you just mix it in with other things so you don’t taste it. Now, I’m not really sure if you’re supposed to chop the grapes up like I did, but I actually really like it this way. It had the right amount of crunch with the perfect consistency. This will now be a staple lunch for me during the week. Per the recipe it’s a “skinny” version. Whatever it is, it takes delicious! (Sorry I don’t have a picture of it mixed together, or on one of my delicious sandwiches. I’ll add one once I make some more!)
- 3 cups shredded cooked chicken
- 1 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- 1 cup chopped grapes
- 1/4 cup finely chopped green onion
- 3/4 cup reduced-fat miracle whip
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp onion powder
- In a large bowl, mix chicken, celery, chopped grapes, and green onion.
- In a small bowl, mix together miracle whip, salt, black pepper, and onion powder.
- Cover chicken mixture with dressing and stir until well mixed.
- Cover and chill chicken salad until ready to serve.
Posted on April 10, 2013, in Food Pintrinspiration. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment